Coronavirus Covid 19 Update
Who would have thought, the world as we knew it could change so much. Online meetings, virtual home surveys, working from home, these are just some of the ways we have adapted to protect ourselves and our customers over the past few weeks.
As a business, we have remained open throughout, serving the needs of our customers and performing essential services where necessary. At long last, we are now entering a new phase where government measures have eased and therefore, a number of new initiatives have been put in place to ensure safe working in our offices and in our customers’ homes and commercial premises.
Following government guidelines, we have stringently followed the “Five steps to safer working together”. The safety of our colleagues and customers is our number one priority, and with these measures in place, we feel confident we can manage the risk of COVID-19 across the business.
- The 5 key steps
- We have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment
- Stringent cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures are in place
- Those who can, will continue to work from home
- We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain 2m social distancing in the workplace
- Where colleagues cannot be 2m apart, we have done everything possible to manage transmission risk
Stay alert, stay healthy, stay hydrated.